samedi 21 mars 2009

Slave to the corporates.

Suupppp.

So I'm still knees deep into the Modern Ghost writing sessions. This new album is shaping up to be quite a ride, and most definately the best material I've ever written in my life.
It'll be hard to pick the tracks that are gonna make it on the actual record. I'm in love with everything I've been coming up with thus far, and at the rate things are going I'll have a lot more than expected.

Sooooo, I recently developped a full-fledged addiction to 7up. No jokes. I don't know what's gotten into me, but I am liking this lemon-flavored thingy.
So whoever owns 7up, make sure you hook me up with a lifetime supply of those ... please.


Alright, enough with the rambling. Time to watch a movie or two.

Currently listening to;

Closure in moscow - The penance and the patience.

-Pierre

Aucun commentaire: