mercredi 25 mars 2009

Sweet dreams are made of these...

Very, very, very nice!

So, last night I woke up all sweaty and stuff with a song in my head. Turned on the lights, grabbed a guitar, and started to write.

I can't believe how fast some songs can come to fruition while others take FOREVER to make.

The progress chart for the album is getting quite lengthy, and that's a really really really good thing in my books.

I think there's only something like 2 weeks of school left for Myles. I'm so happy to finally get back to the studio and see the album come to life.

Alright, time to go hit the Nintendo.

Stay young & alone.

-Pierre

1 commentaire:

Èmesi a dit…

Geez Louise! How I wish I could've found this blog earlier...to know u were still alive! haha J'ai hâte d'entendre ça live pour vrai, dude!